Happy 4 years to us!!!!
Well we are 1 month late but… better late than never!
Thank you friends for sticking around and as a gesture of appreciation to you, both of us have decided to do a giveaway!
DEADLINE: August 31st 2015 11.59pm GMT +8 There will be 4 prizes in total, which means 4 winners.
The deadline has passed and results have been announced!
2 sets of 1.25” (32mm) badge pins. The guy in the red hood is about 1.75” (45mm).
Set #1 (top row): DRAMAtical Murder badges.
Set #2 (bottom row): Random Otoge character badges.
Please state which set you want when you enter.
2 totally awesome drawing requests! 1 for 1 winner.
Fanart or original art is okay. For fanart, I’m okay with otoge, anime/manga, video games (Final Fantasy, Assassin’s Creed etc.), and TV dramas/movies (Game of Thrones, Harry Potter etc.). Absolutely no nudity, crude stuff or randy/kinky poses. Please don’t request with the intention of using it for commercial reasons. Check out my website and blog for examples.
How to enter and win:
- Pick a number from 1-100.
- Reply in the comments: Your chosen number + Request.
- If you enter both draws, please write your requests + TWO numbers (can be same/different numbers). If you enter only ONE, please specify which draw + your request + ONE number. Don’t cheat and do multiple entries for either draw! It’s important to leave behind the correct email so that Chromite can email you your drawing, and Yume can ask for your postal address in private.
- We will pick 2 numbers each.
- If the number is within the range of -/+5, the lucky person gets the prize! (eg. ’55’ is picked, any number from 50-60 is the winner).
- What happens in the event of a tie? (eg. ’55’ is picked, there are requests with numbers ’54’, ’56’).
We will randomly select another number and see which one is closer to that. (eg. ’79’ is picked, ’56’ is closer so that wins).
- What happens if only one draw has a winner and the other doesn’t?
If there are ANY entries in that draw, Chromite/Yume will keep selecting a number till there’s a winner. If in the unfortunate case that there are 0 entries in that draw, there’s no point since there will be no winner. Please note that this will only happen if one draw has a winner and the other doesn’t! This is to make sure that both of us will try to fulfill a request.
- What happens if both draws don’t have a winner?
We will NOT keep selecting numbers to determine a winner.
- I didn’t understand any of that!
It’s okay. We’re super clear on our side so it’s no problem. We’re just sharing how the procedure will go. 8D
If anything remains unclear, please feel free to clarify! (: Lastly, we reserve the right to reject a request for reasons we may or may not disclose. Have fun!